Wild Earth Superfood Strawberry Beet Dog Treats with Koji, because beets are a rich source of phytonutrients, which help support a healthy heart and liver function. They're also a source of folate, manganese, potassium, and copper. Strawberries are full of antioxidants, boast high fiber and have a lot of vitamin C. They also help strengthen the immune system and may slow issues related to aging.
We have spent over a year carefully crafting the world’s first high-quality dog treat made with sustainable koji protein, an ancient fungi superfood. While our nutritious and delicious snacks will delight your dog, you can delight in making a sustainably minded purchase.
- Complete Protein: All 10 essential amino acids your dog needs
- Clean Ingredients: Whole foods like pumpkin, flax, peanut butter & oats
- No Junk: Never any fillers, “mystery” meat, additives, or preservatives
- Sustainable: 90% fewer resources required than meat-based treats
- Healthy: 15 calories per treat, Omega 3,6,9 Fatty Acids, prebiotics for healthy gut
- Delicious: Natural umami flavor for an irresistible taste that dogs love
Why Koji? Koji is a cultured protein that has been used for over three thousand years in the east. It’s nutritious, sustainable and — perhaps most importantly — delicious. We’re bringing this age old, veterinarian recommended, chef approved food to the west to help reinvent the way we feed our pets. We’re using history to help get us to the future.
Commonly used in making soy sauce, sake, bean paste and miso, koji is prized for its flavor enhancing properties and creates the savory Umami flavor. We love it because it’s a “clean protein”, meaning the environmental impact is much less than conventional meat production. Plus koji tastes great, is high in protein and contains all 10 essential amino acids dogs require!
Available in 5oz resealable bags.