Fig & Tyler Freeze-Dried Raw Duck Necks Duck Treats are a good source of phosphorus and calcium, and a natural source of glucosamine and omega-3 fatty acids to support bones and joints (Note: Product contains bone).
- 100% duck necks
- Our treats can be used as a meal topper/supplement, but not as a complete diet
- Treats are virtually odorless or have minimal odor to us humans, but your dog will definitely smell their fine aroma
- Can be integrated with dry, wet or raw diets
- Feed in moderation as overfeeding this nutrient-rich product can cause an upset stomach in dogs
- Appropriate for all dog breeds and life stages; cats love these treats too
- Wash hands before and after handling freeze-dried treats
- Store in a cool dry place
- Best if fed within 30 days after opening
- All meat is cleaned with ozonated water to disinfect and kill pathogens before freeze-drying; chemicals are never used
- Avoid the temptation to eat, these delicious treats are not for human consumption
Content of every 2oz resealable bag equals to about 1/2 lb of USDA-inspected raw meat before freeze-drying.