Fig & Tyler Freeze-Dried Raw Chicken Hearts Dog Treats are great training treats for all dogs, as treats can be easily broken into smaller pieces based on your dog’s size. These freeze dried treats include a good source of protein, B vitamins and iron; contains taurine, which is critical for your dog’s heart and vision. They also include natural enzymes, which help with food digestion, vitamins that support everything from proper immune functioning to healthy muscle development and good vision, and minerals that are necessary for strong bones and teeth.
- 100% chicken hearts
- Our treats can be used as a training reward or meal topper/supplement, but not as a complete diet
- Can be integrated with dry, wet or raw diets
- Feed in moderation as overfeeding this nutrient-rich product can cause an upset stomach in dogs
- Appropriate for all dog breeds and life stages; cats love these treats too
- Wash hands before and after handling freeze-dried treats
- Store in a cool dry place
- Best if fed within 30 days after opening
- All meat is cleaned with ozonated water to disinfect and kill pathogens before freeze-drying; chemicals are never used
- NOTE: Avoid the temptation to eat, these delicious treats are not for human consumption
Content of every 1.75oz resealable bag equals to about ½ lb of USDA-inspected raw meat before freeze-drying.