Fig & Tyler Freeze-Dried Raw Beef Liver Dog Treats are a good source of lean protein and amino acids which support your dog’s immune system.These freeze dried treats are extremely rich in nutrients needed to keep your dog healthy; it is high in fatty acids, vitamin A, iron, zinc, copper, and B vitamins.
- 100% beef liver
- Our treats can be used as a training reward or meal topper/supplement, but not as a complete diet
- Great training treats for medium to larger dogs
- Treats are virtually odorless or have minimal odor to us humans, but your dog will definitely smell their fine aroma
- Can be integrated with dry, wet or raw diets
- Feed in moderation as overfeeding this nutrient-rich product can cause an upset stomach in dogs
- Appropriate for all dog breeds and life stages; cats love these treats too
- Wash hands before and after handling freeze-dried treats
- Store in a cool dry place
- Best if fed within 30 days after opening
- All meat is cleaned with ozonated water to disinfect and kill pathogens before freeze-drying; chemicals are never used
- Avoid the temptation to eat, these delicious treats are not for human consumption
Note: Chicken breast is less dense than our other meats and has a tendency to crumble more during shipping.
Content of every 2.25oz resealable bag equals to about 3/4 lb of USDA-inspected raw meat before freeze-drying.